Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good?
(09-26-2018, 04:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: The problem is.....you have to throw his way every so often to keep the defenses honest and not just ignore him.  He had a dime go right through his hands Sunday that would have been a huge gain....if not a TD.  Then you have the other plays.  I agree with what you say about us not needing him to be a stud every week, but we need some sort of production out of him at some point....and some consistency when his number IS called.

If Ross can actually utilize his speed, run the right routes, make good decisions and have reliable hands he takes this offense to a completely different level.

Because he either takes the top off the defense or keeps the lid raised enough to open up the rest of our offense.   Just his presence I, I think, has helped open up the middle of the defense.   If he starts catching the ball consistently on the long throws it changes everything.

But if he continues to drop balls, quit on his routes and not defend his QB it will result in defenses clamping down the middle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good? - 3wt - 09-27-2018, 05:01 PM