Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good?
(09-28-2018, 12:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, we have always felt the same way about Ross, wanted the guy prior to the Draft. Have really high hopes for the
guy but there is no bias from each of us in favor of him. If he doesn't start doing something i will call him out. Just
hoping he turns it around and finally silences some of the haters. I will never be a Ross hater i think, i just want him
to prove everyone wrong who called him fine china and that he has no brains.

He has had two different OC's his first two years, hopefully Lazor starts using him correctly to his strengths and he
gets comfortable out there.

I gave Chad crap a lot over the years cause of his TD celebrations and diva like attitude at times but the man is all
heart and i really like him. Love that he said that about Ross getting the Steve Smith mentality, but that guy was
mighty mouse. He would take on anyone. Not sure if that is Ross at all, he can just make players look silly at times
like we saw in Preseason.

Remember too that Chad was said to have a struggle learning the playbook (at least in NE).

Speaking of Chad, in his first 12 games, he had only 329 yards and 1 TD. In Housh’s first 12 games, he had 228 yards and 0 TDs. They went on to have some pretty amazing years in stripes.
John Ross has only played 6 games, so I think people need to pump the breaks. Give him the rest of the year to see how he comes along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good? - ochocincos - 09-28-2018, 01:46 PM