Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good?
(09-28-2018, 12:37 PM)HuDey Wrote: I don’t see the Tyreek Hill comparison. They are both fast, but beyond that they are totally different players. Tyreek is a RB at heart and plays with that type of mindset. Ross is lost at this level and doesn’t even resemble a football player at this point. I hope he can become the weapon he was supposed to be, but for now no one is afraid.

I tend to have the same view of Ross' persona.   He just does not seem to have the wanna, the aggressiveness, the swag or the mental toughness to be a star.   I don't really expect to see him develop that.  It's not unheard of but extremely unlikely.

But do other teams fear him.   Yes.   I think that's one of the reasons Boyd is doing so well this year.  Aside from Tyler's improved attitude and professionalism, I think he's getting more room to operate that results in part by the presence of Ross with his potential to take it to the house on any given down.

Boyd is right.   Ross needs to stop worrying about stuff and get out there and start playing football.   And I wouldn't let him field a punt or kickoff until he gets some form of confidence.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why exactly do we need John Ross to be good? - 3wt - 09-28-2018, 02:56 PM