Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extensions for Iloka, Zeitler, and Dre Updates!
(09-11-2015, 06:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is all great stuff.  One of the things that would make a big difference to distinguish between Guards and Tackles.  I would imagine the Guard number would be well below $10 million with the tackle number well above $12 million. 

I hope Iloka kills it this year and makes a ton of money....even if that means losing him.  I love how he worked and developed from a 5th round pick out of Boise State to one of the best safeties in the league.  If George has a big year, the Bengals might be going very far. 

And, if he DOES get big money on the FA market, he might turn in to a third round compensatory pick the following year.  I know that he would be great to keep, but with the deals ahead for Dre, Zeitler, Marvin Jones, etc. it might not work out.
There is no distinction between the guards and tackles.

I think Iloka is more important than Jones or Dre possibly even Ziegler. Finding an amazing Safety like Iloka has developed into is hard. He is only 25.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extensions for Iloka, Zeitler, and Dre Updates! - Lqhybrid25 - 09-11-2015, 06:20 PM