Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This defense is a major concern...
Just about every NFL team and fans are concerned about their defenses including Ravens and Steelers. The rule changes are forcing defenses to play touch fooball. I have heard announcers in games say The NFL doesn't like it and the NFL has told the officials they are mistaking the rule changes. If the announcers are correct, the fans will soon see less of every sack of a quarterback being called roughing the passer. The NFL says the officials are calling many of these wrong and have told officials they have the new rules wrong, per game announcers. I hope they are right because the game is all offense and no defense. Hopefully the game announcers were right, that the NFL is correcting this, and we will stop seeing every quarterback sack being called roughing the passer. Right now they are over officiating and every NFL defense looks weak because of it. Burfict fans better hope the NFL pulls back on these officials or he will be suspended as fast as he comes back. Right now, defenses can't hardly touch offenses. Offenses are setting new record numbers each week. Hopefully the announcers are right that the NFL has already told the officials they have the new rules wrong, and the NFL never intended touch footy ball. We might see defenses able to start tackling people again the rest of this season. I would hope so.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This defense is a major concern... - kevin - 10-03-2018, 02:30 PM