Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had Bengals 5 and 3 at the BYE & beating either Pitt or KC could mean 6 & 2 at BYE
(10-15-2018, 06:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I'm not optimistic about the Chiefs game, but this team has the offensive firepower to hang with just about anyone. I think the Chiefs are one of those teams they won't be able to hang with. I do, however, think that they can whip the Bucs to go into the bye looking pretty. They are still right in it.

It will definitely be an Uphill battle to beat the Chiefs.

I'm hoping the Bengals can keep it within one or two possessions, Chiefs get over confident as they lead most of the game, then the Bengals sneak in at the end to make it a nail biter that could flip either way.

I give the Bengals a 30% chance by the Chiefs dismissing Andy as "no Tom Brady" who they just faced, yet Andy has been pretty Clutch this year.

They underestimate the Bengals, lead most of the way and then the Bengals sneak in to make it tight at the end.

That's my formula and hope.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I had Bengals 5 and 3 at the BYE & beating either Pitt or KC could mean 6 &... - depthchart - 10-15-2018, 06:23 PM