Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Spreading the ball around"
(10-27-2018, 02:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True Harley, i hope we get back that team that came back against the Phins in the 2nd half.

They had major fight, don't know what happened, would of thought Burfict being back would of helped with fire, not hurt.

Hope the players only meeting helps with this and they come out pumped up against the Bucs and play hard all 4 quarters.

Agreed. Burfict confuses me with his missed tackles. He's pretty rusty and I'm a LOT disappointed in his contribution thus far. If he continues to play like this once he comes back, I'm all for letting him go. We came into the year with a new attitude. Everything was great until Pittsburgh came to town. Then, the balloon busted. We've got to come back and win tomorrow and start to get our confidence back. Then, during the bye, we need a reset. 

We have to reset our thinking and get back to the confidence we had in week 1. The road to the SB does not go through Pittsburgh. You simply take them out of the equation. The final game of the year really shouldn't matter, but if we don't improve, it will. And Lord knows these guys just have that black cloud over them when they play Pittsburgh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
"Spreading the ball around" - fredtoast - 10-26-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: "Spreading the ball around" - HarleyDog - 10-27-2018, 02:22 PM
RE: "Spreading the ball around" - Sled21 - 10-26-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: "Spreading the ball around" - J24 - 10-28-2018, 12:24 PM