Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ???
(11-04-2018, 01:59 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You're wrong, right now the Steelers are 4-2-1, not 4-3-1.
The Bengals fans should hope that the Ravens beat the Steelers because the Steelers currently hold the tiebreaker over the Bengals and the Bengals currently hold the tie breaker over the Ravens. Also if the Ravens win, they'll put the Bengals in first. If I was a Bengals fan, I would definitely be rooting for the Ravens to win.

My fault.... I counted the tie twice.

Doesn't negate the rest of the assessment.

So the best they could hope for is a 8-7-1 scenario.  Still not enough to win the division.  I don't think we all could end with 8 wins. 

You only hold the tiebreaker by 1 win.  The Bengals' wins against the Steelers are usually in Pittsburgh.  That is why it isn't impossible for the Steelers to lose the rest of the season.  Even the Raiders could be a loss due to having to travel to Denver, come back against LA Chargers, then travel west again for the Raiders.

Again, I wouldn't hate the Ravens winning.  Long term though, the Ravens are more of a threat to take the division than the Steelers based off of the remaining schedule.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Whacked - 11-04-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - YsCascadia - 11-04-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-04-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-16-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-13-2018, 07:50 PM