Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers loss was the nail in the coffin for this season
(11-11-2018, 07:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: Sorry but the nail in the coffin for this season was that loss to the Steelers, after that game they go on to get blown out by the Chiefs, barely beat a trash Bucs team and then you see the results today. Now this team is sitting at 5-4 and if they lose to the Ravens they’ll be at .500. I don’t see this team winning many more games, if any. The defense is atrocious, the offense isn’t much better. This is looking like yet another lost season. Same bull crap different year

The stinkin stoolers will flat out win the division AGAIN,they just kill us for 45 years.Folks they have six super bowl rings,I said 6.Can you just think about that for a little bit. We are the laughing stock of the nfl and most of all sports history.Think about that for awhile.Its just mind blogging.So insane,and I have to ask,why us and why our bengals. I truly believe with all my heart this franchise is so cursed,its an evil thing.No matter the year,the coach or even the players,they simply cannot win.Two loses in two super bowls and they should have one the first one.I have been beat down so long,I have trouble seeing the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry Mellow Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers loss was the nail in the coffin for this season - fortyyearfan - 11-11-2018, 09:00 PM