Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton will beat the Saints with his legs.
(11-12-2018, 06:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was not here to make any predictions last year.

But if you want to back in time I am sure we could find plenty of examples of you saying we would not even have winning seasons all of our playoff years.

Fact is you predict the worst and you are often wrong.  I tend to be more positive, but I am often wrong also.  The difference is I don't try to act like I am right all of the time and take extreme positions.  I don't claim the Bengals are the greatest team in the league the way guys like you try to claim we are the worst.

And I would be right wouldn't I? We didn't have a winning record and we haven't won a playoff game. Again common sense. 

But your wrong. What you're M.O. is taking the opposite view of the current popular opinion on the board and throw up silly stats and twist it so they are wrong and you are right. And you also do it in a condescending fashion. I find you silly, cause I know your wheels are turning inside your head trying to get people riled up. 

I on the other hand am transparent, take it or leave it. Ive said it a million...no a billion times. And let me make it clear again. Under Marvin Lewis this team has no chance to go far into the playoffs. Not a chance. And you know what? He hasn't disappointed has he? This year is no different. Next year? No different..and on and on..   

Love your stats do ya? My thinking has stats to back it up but you know what else backs it up? Common sense. Its really just that simple.

And I dont claim the Bengals to be the worst team in the league. Show me where I said that, I never said that. I just said they aren't a top tier team and won't be under Lewis. 

Ive made predictions of them winning this year multiple times. Show me where you have them losing multiple times? Ohhhhhh thats right, you want to ruffle feathers so your going to go with the opposite popular opinion at that moment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton will beat the Saints with his legs. - GodFather - 11-12-2018, 07:46 PM