Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You for the Sense of Urgency
(11-13-2018, 08:20 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I agree with you about the firing of Alexander to a large extent. I honestly did not think it would happen, yet it did and I was very pleased with that. I think that situation also falls into what I was attempting to say earlier with Austin, in that it had become so blatantly bad that they reached the point of no return and were forced to finally make the move. I was extremely impressed with the signings of Van Pelt and Pollack.

I must admit that the "open your eyes" comment did touch somewhat of a nerve , but only because before joining this forum, I had previously spent time in a Bengals group on Facebook where that was a greatly overused assertion. If you disagreed with some in any way, or offered an alternative view of things, you were deemed as "blind" or needing to "open your eyes".

I am still in the process of feeling this forum out and assessing how different posters approach conversation, but I must say that I'm already enjoying the overall atmosphere here much more than I ever did in my previous home for Bengals discussion. 

Welcome aboard

I spend very, very little time on FB but the little I have on there I've looked at some of the different Bengal sites and found them pretty lame. I think you'll find it way better here all the way around.

As for Hue I don't doubt that he can help short term. But I don't think he's any kind of long term answer, at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank You for the Sense of Urgency - bengalfan74 - 11-13-2018, 08:39 PM