Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently
(11-13-2018, 08:53 PM)Lucidus Wrote: As I discussed with a staff member in another thread, I am new to your forum. My previous home for Bengals discussion was a Bengals group on Facebook, as well as the Bengals Facebook page.

I don't know how many of you have ever attempted to have real football discussions on Facebook, but it's incredibly difficult for a wide variety of reasons, and the lack of any actual depth of conversation led me to look for a new arena to discuss Bengals football.

I decided to join this forum as it was the highest ranked on a Google search and seemed to be much more active than any other Bengals message board. I must say that I'm enjoying myself tremendously thus far. In reading through the different threads, I've already found it to be a far superior exchange of thoughts and opinions than I ever encountered on Facebook.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and having many good conversations. While I can be a bit opinionated at times, I always try to be as fair and respectful as I can.

Welcome aboard! This forum was a continuation of essentially the official Bengals forums after the official one got shut down. A lot of us have been part of the same forum community for 5+ years. This has been my most frequented site (along with the old forums) for over a decade because of the (mostly) intelligent conversations and overall knowledge of the members. I've never cared to post in Reddit, Facebook, etc because most of the time it's overrun by irrational trolls with no admin discipline.

EDIT - What you'll also find here is that a lot of us no longer (or never did) reside in Cincinnati and are still Bengals fans. I think that helps bring in rational conversations because we still cared to root for this team when not living in Cincinnati.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently - ochocincos - 11-14-2018, 03:15 PM