Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently
(11-13-2018, 08:53 PM)Lucidus Wrote: As I discussed with a staff member in another thread, I am new to your forum. My previous home for Bengals discussion was a Bengals group on Facebook, as well as the Bengals Facebook page.

I don't know how many of you have ever attempted to have real football discussions on Facebook, but it's incredibly difficult for a wide variety of reasons, and the lack of any actual depth of conversation led me to look for a new arena to discuss Bengals football.

I decided to join this forum as it was the highest ranked on a Google search and seemed to be much more active than any other Bengals message board. I must say that I'm enjoying myself tremendously thus far. In reading through the different threads, I've already found it to be a far superior exchange of thoughts and opinions than I ever encountered on Facebook.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and having many good conversations. While I can be a bit opinionated at times, I always try to be as fair and respectful as I can.

Yeah I know the rules, Im not allowed to post here because Im not one of you, but too bad  Tongue  Im posting with the best interests of the board overall in mind. Think of me as the ambassador of the seedy side of town. The place where your mother warned you to never go and if you do, never walk alone. 

Let me be the first to invite you over to the Smack Talk forum where the real fun is. Once you've had your fill of real talk here, venture on over. But be aware not to take things too seriously, it is smack after all. Don't let the harsh words or trollish nature fool you, we are all one big happy wedgie giving, noogie rubbing family. Except Brad. No one really likes Brad  Wink

So come on over and talk some sh*t and learn how to take some sh*t from other teams fans. It's all in good fun. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently - StrictlyBiz - 11-14-2018, 05:51 PM