Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin had the defense practicing tackling
Part of me wanted to say "Meh, yesterday's news", as it was posted in a thread yesterday that he led off practice with a tackling drill. But, now that I think about it, it might be a great idea for Marvin to keep hammering that point home with these guys. Missed tackles/poor tackles are the one sin that is absolutely inexcusable for a defensive professional football player.

Marvin doing this two days in a row tells me that he wants to keep it basic and simple for now, and just get the effort, passion and enthusiasm going again with this group.

The Ravens are a team that is seriously reeling right now. They started out looking promising, and have since fell off from the leaders, and now have fallen under .500. They are going to be throwing everything they have at the Bengals this week, in an effort to save a glimmer of hope for the season. If the Ravens lose, their season might as well be over, and you can believe that they will be playing with every ounce of pride that they can muster.

Marvin knows how important this game is, to both teams. So, I'm completely fine with him emphasizing fundamentals, and getting their confidence back. They're going to need it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin had the defense practicing tackling - SunsetBengal - 11-15-2018, 08:16 PM