Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Are Worst Defense In NFL
(11-12-2018, 12:11 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: While I agree with a lot of what you're saying, be prepared to be told you're a horrible fan who should go root for another team, that Dalton is the reason the defense is this bad, and that your post isn't going to fix the team so keep your opinions to yourself.

I'm willing to accept that it's all my fault for being a bad fan since I don't buy Bengals "gear" AND I failed to go fishing during the game since I was driving from Florida back to South Carolina at the time . Of course I could have had a fishing pole hanging from the side of the van and cast a hook towards any body of water along the way driving at 75 mph on I-95. 
Yep, definitely all my fault..  Sad

I was driving the wifes soccer mom minivan.. I know. .hang my head in shame for such a breach of manly protocol . But heck, the truck doesn't have a working heater and the van does which is why the Bengals lost so badly.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Are Worst Defense In NFL - kevin - 11-12-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: Bengals Are Worst Defense In NFL - grampahol - 11-16-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Bengals Are Worst Defense In NFL - McC - 11-12-2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Bengals Are Worst Defense In NFL - McC - 11-14-2018, 12:48 PM