Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Football Focus dive: Cleveland Browns Mayfield's rise, Cincinnati Bengals Glenn's
(11-29-2018, 02:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Cordy Glenn. The Bengals left tackle has now given up 31 pressures on the season, a number only two shy of most on the team behind Alex Redmond (33). He’s had a rough go of it the past two weeks in pass protection. In losses to the Saints and Ravens he’s allowed a total of nine pressures and two sacks. Glenn is still an upgrade and stability at the spot over last year, but he's been far from an upper echelon tackle. And pressure will be on this week lining up across from Myles Garrett.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2018/11/20/pro-football-focus-dive-baker-mayfields-rise-cordy-glenns-fall-cincinnati-bengals-cleveland-browns/2070389002/

With Price also not playing well so far, do people wish the Bengals never traded back from 12 to go to 21 + Glenn? I do think it's unfair to fully determine that so soon (maybe in another 1-2 years) but I'm sure some are thinking it.
I don't really know who I would have chosen at 12 though. Maybe Tremaine Edmunds but he hasn't been doing well for the Bills even though it was pretty known he would need a season or two of development. It's easy to say Derwin James but the Bengals wouldn't have taken Bates if they had James. Bates has played rather well, so I think I'd still have preferred Bates in 2 rather than James in 1.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro Football Focus dive: Cleveland Browns Mayfield's rise, Cincinnati Bengals Glenn's - ochocincos - 11-29-2018, 04:26 PM