Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which players would you keep?
Just like with the sorry stinking Reds, first they need a New Head Coach and Staff. Then, if the new coach wants to get rid of everybody on the team, that is OK by me.

I see the list the OP put out. I'm not sure what his problem is with rookie Price. Price had the injury. It's way too early to give up on Price. If I was pointing out players to cut, it wouldn't start with Price. I would start with Eifert and Burfict who every year miss more games than they play. We need a whole new concept at Linebacker and Safety which means new players there. We still need more help at O Line, tackles and guards. We aren't deep enough at WR. We could do better at Running Back. A new coach needs to be able to make major changes. The D is Bad, The Offense is Bad. Not enough speed on Defense. LB's can't pass cover. Safeties are weak. CB's are over rated. D Line over rated. Just not enough good players on offense or defense. Just a very bad team.

I've said Reds need to change players if it means trading Votto to get pitching & players to get out of Last. Bengals also need to make huge changes. Hopefully Cincinnati can come up with one sports team not floundering in last place. The Bengals keep counting on Burfict and Eifert, and seem surprised when they can't suit up and play every year. Burfict no longer looks good when he plays. In fact Bengals win more when he doesn't play each year, Bengals started 2015 well with Burfict out. Bengals started 2018 well with Burfict out. Team seems to win more without him. Let him be suspended or injured on another team. He flat out can't pass cover. The NFL is throwing the ball, and Bengals D too slow to pass cover.

Old sports owner said , " If we can finish in last with you, we can finish no worse than last without you ".
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which players would you keep? - McC - 12-04-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Which players would you keep? - Tomkat - 12-04-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Which players would you keep? - kevin - 12-04-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: Which players would you keep? - Okeana - 12-04-2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Which players would you keep? - Synric - 12-05-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Which players would you keep? - McC - 12-05-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Which players would you keep? - McC - 12-05-2018, 04:47 PM