Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Salary Cap - Bengals Cap Space
(12-14-2018, 05:28 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Used jock straps that is from the 1990's you are really reaching to make a point. Someone said Mike having 60mil profit was why he can not worry about winning and I responded to that. So maybe you should read every post and not just the last few before you comment.

My point was if every team gets 60 mil profit then nobody has to worry about winning but you all point the finger at Mike like he is the only owner in the NFL that makes a profit. All these lil thing you guys are posting comes up to a few mil tops not a big chunk out of the profit. 

But this is what will ring true like it or not this team will be controlled by the Brown/Blackburn family till you and I are in the grave and way beyond. But keep beating that dead horse cause nothing you will say is going to change that.

The being stingy with Gatorade and deodorant was when Joseph left which was late 2000's.

People point the finger at him because he hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years and hasn't hired a GM.

Over that same span, some 26 teams have won 5+ playoff games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Salary Cap - Bengalholic - 12-11-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: 2019 Salary Cap - Bengals Cap Space - THE PISTONS - 12-15-2018, 01:01 AM