Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many years do we talk about what the Bengals need to do to fix...
(12-24-2018, 09:51 AM)McC Wrote: Oh good. Pistons finding yet another way to tell us all how bad we suck.  The first thousand were not enough.  I predict another half dozen ways to say the same exact thing just today  alone.

I do actually talk about positives. Atkins is a HoF DT. Green is a great WR. Mixon is doing amazing for having a bad offensive line in front of him. IF we had a good offensive line, he might be able to rush for 1600 yards.

Tyler Boyd took an awesome step forward and I've liked him ever since he was at Pitt and wanted the Bengals to draft him.

Guys like Jackson, Lawson, Hubbard, and Bates could all be solid building blocks if they get good coaching and continue to develop.

It's just we haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years. There are obviously problems and I'm not going to start threads about how awesome John Ross is because like half of his catches are 3 yard TD's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many years do we talk about what the Bengals need to do to fix... - THE PISTONS - 12-28-2018, 02:02 PM