Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Planning for Eifert
I was just getting ready to post a thread about this before I saw this one. Here are some quotes from NBCSports for anyone that wants a laugh:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/28/keith-butler-commits-the-dreaded-tight-end-faux-pas/

"And here’s what Butler said about a guy who hasn’t played since September 30: “I think he’s very good. I think he’s up there. He can get deep on you. He does a good job of catching the ball downfield, all that stuff. So he’s going to be a problem for us to cover.”

"Steelers.com has removed the video, but SteelersDepot.com has obtained and posted the audio. It’s clear that this wasn’t some pre-canned interview; it was a fresh discussion taped after the loss to the Saints, and Labriola specifically mentioned the absence of quarterback Andy Dalton and receiver A.J. Green due to injury."

"Beyond Labriola and Butler, the entire Steelers.com production team (to the extent there is one) that heard the interview didn’t flinch at the notion that Labriola asks, and Butler answers, a question about a guy has been on IR for weeks."

I don't usually participate in the Smack Talk forum but there should be some good fuel for those that do. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Game Planning for Eifert - pally - 12-28-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Steelers Game Planning for Eifert - George Cantstandya - 12-28-2018, 05:21 PM