Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did)
(12-28-2018, 12:26 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: To me, this more than anything!  Not only does having a good O line make Mixon a better runner, imagine Andy having all the time in the world to throw.  Plus instead of the usual 3 and outs, we have the offense on the field more, which rests our D, and in turn makes them better too.  I think fixing the O line is paramount to the Bengals being a 10 win team next year without fixing anything else. (not counting coaches only players)

I agree.  Especially if the offense can stay on the field and control TOP more effectively.

That was actually the achilles heel that was detrimental to the defense the previous season.

Just as not getting pressure on the opposing QB and allowing 3rd down conversions, our team is having the reverse effect with low amount of yards and TOP by the offense.

Again I'll stand by my statement.  Keep cracking at improving both lines.  They've struck out on both and ignoring it won't make it go away.

Throw in at least LBer in the first couple of rounds but please grab a DT/NT and RT/LT if they fall in your lap early.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did) - BengalsRocker - 12-28-2018, 08:18 PM