Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did)
(12-28-2018, 09:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well...IF we can get a coach that comes in and instills winning practice habits, routines, and gets these guys believing in themselves...some of our guys like Hubbard and Lawson could take major steps forward.

I've got to say, I don't know if a new coach can make a guy like Ross better. Maybe they run better plays for him and that helps? I think Ross has issues beyond coaching, but the coaches don't help him.

Also, I think we need atleast 2 new offensive lineman that are good.

And we need atleast 1 dominant LB...but more than likely we need 2 more.

We can fill one of these needs with our 1st Round draft pick. Maybe another with our 2nd Round pick.

But, without good coaching...it won't matter. And Marvin isn't that guy. Maybe 10 years ago he was. Not now. Hue isn't the guy. Lazor isn't the guy.

I don't think they could get anything for him but if they could sell his target to TD ratio to someone... I wouldn't oppose packaging him for a player or to move a pick up in the draft.

I know some people might think it's too early to want to move Ross but if it gets us closer to a player we absolutely need I'd be for it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did) - BengalsRocker - 12-28-2018, 10:19 PM