Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did)
(12-28-2018, 09:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well...IF we can get a coach that comes in and instills winning practice habits, routines, and gets these guys believing in themselves...some of our guys like Hubbard and Lawson could take major steps forward.

I've got to say, I don't know if a new coach can make a guy like Ross better. Maybe they run better plays for him and that helps? I think Ross has issues beyond coaching, but the coaches don't help him.

Also, I think we need atleast 2 new offensive lineman that are good.

And we need atleast 1 dominant LB...but more than likely we need 2 more.

We can fill one of these needs with our 1st Round draft pick. Maybe another with our 2nd Round pick.

But, without good coaching...it won't matter. And Marvin isn't that guy. Maybe 10 years ago he was. Not now. Hue isn't the guy. Lazor isn't the guy.

I agree with pretty much everything you say here Pistons but i think they have totally used Ross the wrong
way and he still has 6 TD's. I think an innovative OC could help him grow into that player i thought he could
be, an Antonio Brown 2.0 type. Cause you are right, Lazor isn't that guy. Let alone speaking of the others.

Hue might be that guy as an OC but he definately isn't as an HC.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2018, 02:52 PM