Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 03:16 PM)Beaker Wrote: I dont care how it was created. And I dont deny its there. I am saying the negativity contributes to the toxicity. You are the one who gets to choose how you respond to it. Do you continue with the negativity and contribute to the toxicity? Or do you not engage in it and help dispel it by controlling what you can...your actions? You want to blame the entire negative culture on the team. The team certainly has a large contribution to it, but is not 100% of the culture of a franchise. Accept responsibility for your percentage, no matter how small that may be. The team doesn't control how you act.

You've been saying this for years and I genuinely mean no offense, but it's a load of crap.

Every fanbase on the planet is "toxic" when their team is losing. Some teams turn it around, some don't. 

It has everything to do with the moves each team makes and how they're run. It has zilch to do with fan energy or any other hippy BS. 

The Browns didn't turn it around this year because Browns fans suddenly became positive.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - Shake n Blake - 12-30-2018, 03:31 PM