Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 03:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: You can be displeased without contributing to the negativity. You have other actions besides incessant whining about every little thing a team does that displeases you. Stop going to games, don't purchase team merch, etc. Let your dollars show your displeasure.

I am not saying you have to like or excuse the losing. I certainly dont like it. I am saying there are other ways to show it. There are other ways than just griping about it.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive. 

This is a sports message board. What goes on here has little to no effect on a team or its ownership, since very few if any actually read what's being posted. It's a place for fans to share opinions or beliefs. It has nothing to do with showing displeasure with the team. That's done by what you stated, which has nothing to do with what happens, or what we're discussing, here.

You're trying to meld the two and that doesn't work.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - rfaulk34 - 12-30-2018, 03:38 PM