Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 02:06 PM)McC Wrote: Sorry but, with all due respect, HELL NO.

Do the fans create the culture?  No.  Do the fans run the crappy organization?  No.

Do the fans choose to keep a coach on such a downward spiral?  No.

If the fans are part of the culture, it's only as a reaction to the fools and morons running the circus. 

No fan base anywhere would keep coming back for more nut shots for this long.  None.  Nowhere.

Give the fans something to care about, something to give them hope, and just see how they react.  You just could not be more wrong.

Fans are a huge part of any team's culture.  I mean, the Black Hole up in Oakland, the Dawg Pound in Cleveland, the Cheeseheads and the Lambeau Leap in Green Bay, the wave and the 12th man in Seattle, the Hogs in Washington, that Fireman Ed guy for the Jets, the Terrible Towl in Pittsburgh, etc., etc.  Anybody who can't admit that has their head in the sand.

When this team is good enough to make the playoffs, the fans don't show up.  When we have something good and reasonable reason to hope for something better, we still don't turn out like we should.  Browns fans are turning out for a .500 team and they've been worse than us for forever.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - Whatever - 12-30-2018, 03:39 PM