Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 03:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: By putting pressure on ownership to change, in a real, meaningful, results-based way.

Again, what owner takes it upon themselves to change when support is still positive, while a team's performance is sub-par?

What owner goes balls out to build a winner when their fan base won't fill the stadium even when there's a winner on the field?

If one thing has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt it's that Mike Brown does not respond to negative reinforcement from the fan base.  We can bust out the Bag Heads and boycott again and again, but it's not going to work.  For us to continue down that path trying to enact change is just as bone headed as Mike refusing to hire a GM or fire Marvin.  Some people need the stick in order to perform, but others need the carrot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - Whatever - 12-30-2018, 04:01 PM