Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 02:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: You cant blame them for the losses, but you can blame them for adding to the overall toxicity surrounding the franchise. You cannot deny that fans are an integral part of any sports franchise. So as fans, we have the choice of whether to be vitriolic and negative or not. And my question stands, what good does being negative do? its rhetorical...negativity only hinders, it does not help in any way.

Yes it is. You have the power to control your own feelings and actions. Always blaming someone else is simply a way to avoid personal responsibility for your actions.

It's even more ridiculous to think that the fans have no part in the culture of a team.

I guess you didn't read the part I wrote about the Reds.

I did take matters/actions/feelings in my own hands.

I stopped traveling, spending money, and eventually became apathetic to the point where my fandom ceased to exist.

That toxicity created by the franchise resulted in a lost supporter of the team.

So I'd like to still be a fan of the Bengals but they make it really difficult.

Understand now?

Just like you and your theories which sound condescending by the way.

If you do not wish to hear fans displeasure in this team(whining)you can remove yourself from reading posts.

To some this place can be an outlet and theraputic of sorts.

Do you not agree with medical studies that venting and showing displeasure can be healthy instead of smiling and taking the full load of negative thoughts?

I'm not going to lie about my feelings.

Being apathetic about the situation is more my style.

I'm just not ready to be there yet.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - BengalsRocker - 12-30-2018, 04:11 PM