Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 03:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: But they are different ways of handling displeasure...which is kinda the point.

Who would dispute that there are different ways of handling displeasure?

You are focusing on complaints, saying it's causing an "overall toxicity" and calling peoples reactions "tantrums", strongly implying that your way (being positive) is a better way to handle it. 

It's all opinion, man. If you don't want to complain, don't. If other choose to, who are you to try and get them to stop? 

Unless i'm mistaken, you're claiming that fan's negative reactions are causing an "overall toxicity" and keeping the team from performing to their highest capability. That's insane. 

If that's not your claim, and the negativity has no effect on the on-field product, what the hell is the point?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - rfaulk34 - 12-30-2018, 04:45 PM