Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 03:44 PM)Beaker Wrote: You are entitled to your beliefs. I have found otherwise in my life. You cannot deny fans reactions have an effect on the team. There's a reason why some places are hard for visiting teams to play. The fans have a positive belief that the team will make a 4th down play or comeback to win the game. In turn, the team feeds off that. The fans were not the only reason the team was successful, there were thousands of others. But the fans contributed to the success. Turn it around and fans with the "here we go again" mentality and responses during a game also contribute to doubt and belief creeping into the players psyche also.

Again, I dont think you need to accept the losing and bad decisions, but I think there are other ways to go about it than consistent whining.

Generally fans cheer louder for teams that win/are good.

I can see a team having a bad 5 year span. 7 year span. But, were going on 26+ years...AND WE HAVEN'T HIRED A GM YET!

We still have largely the same management team in place.

Say what you want about the Browns, but they atleast made changes until they got a formula that worked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - THE PISTONS - 12-30-2018, 06:11 PM