Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-31-2018, 02:10 AM)Beaker Wrote: I would totally agree with you that some fans are negative. Although I dont believe its the majority. I believe most fans are disgusted and tired of the status quo, but not all choose to be consistently, vocally negative.

Why would that be? Its due to a collection of things that are well documented. MB. ML, the lack of winning, draft busts, lack of FAs, etc. It all contributes to the displeasure.

But my point wasnt about the causes of the toxicity. It was that we are contributing to it. Its amazing how defensive people have become trying to justify their negativity instead of admitting it does zero good and contributes to the overall toxicity currently surrounding the franchise. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on why it is so hard for people to admit that incessant negativity does nothing to help this franchise. 

(12-31-2018, 09:39 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: So if by admission it's the minority and not majority that's negative then how does it affect the toxicity of the team?

That right there blows a hole in your theory.

It would seem a larger scale display of negativity would have detrimental contribution to players mentality.

You're losing ground my friend.

This is where he went wong (lol) IMO. You want to call fans out for the negativity, but disspell the causation of it. Generally speaking, people don't just wake up butt hurt (maybe Ben R does) wanting to flame someone. It all stems from something that happened. And if it doesn't help or hurt this franchise, than fix the actual problem vs pointing at something intangible.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - Hoofhearted - 12-31-2018, 09:50 AM