Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-31-2018, 01:00 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Go to a Steelers site anytime they lose a game. Negativity rules that page more than any Bengals page. Did it stop them from winning six super bowls. No. Your unfounded assumptions are not supported by any scientific facts. I guess you are a believer in the "POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING". I believe the SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS RHE GREASE. Before you say anything just look at the posts disputing your theory. You look silly with your unfounded assumptions and are only digging yourself deeper.

Uhh, maybe not scientific "facts", but this is kinda narrow thinking. I actually believe a great deal in positive thinking, but I also realize that we have more than one emotion as human beings, and we're also not perfect. I try my best to be positive, but catch myself with negative thoughts and emotions. But don't underestimate the power of positive thinking. There's been tons and tons of research regarding this. Your mind is the most sophisticated thing on planet earth, I wouldn't underestimate it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - Hoofhearted - 12-31-2018, 01:12 PM