Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coaches generally like to draft a QB...
(12-31-2018, 04:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I believe this has been a major part of the problem not just for Dalton but all our players. What would Mixon be this season on the Rams, Saints, Chiefs, Bears, and others ?

What would Ross do ? Am I saying he's Tyreek Hill in the making ? NO But I can't help but wonder what a more competent coaching staff could do with a lot of guys we have.

Marv says lineup and run wing right 24 left on 2, do it or die with little regard for anything else.

(12-31-2018, 04:51 PM)McC Wrote: Too much of Marvin's core philosophy always seemed to be line up and beat your man and don't worry about trying to confuse the opponent, which is what today's league is built on.

(12-31-2018, 04:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right, it's bullrush em, out perform em or die. Little regard for tailoring to players strengths, game plans to exploit opponents weakness, taking their strength away and so on. 

Lineup and out execute em. Or we'll get guys that can, no disguise, no motion, no trickery.

(12-31-2018, 05:05 PM)McC Wrote: That's where all the we just have to play better crap comes from.

Man, i am just happy right now. This form of coaching just has no chance in the NFL of today. Rock On

Now lets get someone innovative and aggressive with some of that "journalistic jargon" yah know. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Coaches generally like to draft a QB... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-31-2018, 06:24 PM