Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coaches generally like to draft a QB...
(01-01-2019, 04:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: OMG!  You found another first round pick that worked out!

I never said NONE of them were any good.  There have been some great ones, but it is still a crap shoot.  Plus QB is not a great need.

We have some positions that are near the bottom of the league.  No one claims Dalton is near the bottom of the league.  We need to address the bigger problems first.  
Whether they want to claim it or not; Andy was 26 of 33 QBs in passer rating this year. He beat a journeyman, a couple guys that got benched, a couple rookies on terrible teams, and 1 new to the system. You may not consider near the bottom, but others may. 

WTS, I'm pretty sure you missed the point. You assert it's a crapshoot, but also assert there's no DeShawn Watson. 

If we get a new school offensive mind as HC and he wants to go QB, then  I support it 100%. I've already said I'm willing to roll with Andy; I just don't wear the blinders
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Coaches generally like to draft a QB... - bfine32 - 01-01-2019, 09:15 PM