Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-31-2018, 01:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: Exactly. They spoke with their wallets, not by vocally b!tching on a website.

They're both still negative though. 

1. Don't go to games because you refuse to support crap.

2. Go on a message board and vent because you refuse to support crap. 

I wonder if there's still a negative toxicity surrounding the team?

I wonder if it mostly disappeared the moment it was announced Marv was out?

I wonder if there was ever really an air of negative toxicity in the first place if it can be gone that quick?

Actually, i don't wonder about any of those three things. I know the answer.

P.S. You better bet your ass that someone monitors social media to get the pulse of the fan base. Maybe it's just the Bengals facebook page. Maybe it's other places as well. But someone does. And if you've never read the Bengals facebook page...it's 100x worse than here, as far as negativity goes. 

So, to conclude this thread; you complained about complainers because you just didn't want to have to read so many posts of people complaining about how crappy they, marv and organization are (were). Voila, one move and people are magically happier and there are less vitriolic posts for you to read. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - rfaulk34 - 01-01-2019, 10:47 PM