Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans are missing the big picture
(01-10-2019, 11:46 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Yeah I’ve been paying for directtvs expensive bs for over a decade now

It'd be awesome if the NFL would do something like what NCHC college hockey conference does, which is stream TV broadcasts and is provided on many streaming devices.
The big thing is you can pay for a whole season of viewing for all teams ($109/year) or decide to just pick you favorite team for a somewhat cheaper price ($99/year).

Obviously, the NFL would (and should) charge more than what NCHC does for their packages, but ultimately I think it'd be great if they could provide a cheaper price for selecting just one particular team vs having to get the giant NFL Sunday Ticket package that has all the teams.

Looks like NFL Sunday Ticket just started doing streaming-only option this past season for those not interested in getting actual DirecTV, and it was $293 for full season or $74 per month. If they were to do just a single team for like $200-250, I'd expect more people would be willing to do that.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans are missing the big picture - ochocincos - 01-10-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Fans are missing the big picture - CJD - 01-07-2019, 02:26 PM