Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference Between A Jail And A State Reformatory?
(01-26-2019, 11:33 AM)jason Wrote: Lord have mercy... Your boy's been sitting in that county jail forever. You were talking about this shit years ago.

Pretty sure that he could have been out by now but he attacked guards in court and in while in the county jail, and they don't take that shit lightly.

Like I said, I'll be surprised if he survives down there, whether it be him mouthing off to the wrong person or him just killing himself.

I actually saw the passenger last night because he showed up with people he works with after they got off their shift at the pizza place (pretty sure he's a bus boy.......  he really has his life in order  ThumbsUp).  

I will give him (the passenger) credit, though, because he seems like he's clean, might be trying to get back into acting, and generally just seems better in life.  He also said that he wants to finally come see one of my presentations (his mom also wants to come) and said that he'd probably bawl all the way through it.

I'm wondering if I should edit how I answer when they asked what happened to him, though, because I say that he and the driver got into drugs real bad to cope and now he doesn't really talk to me anymore besides responding if I reply to one of his Facebook posts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference Between A Jail And A State Reformatory? - BFritz21 - 01-26-2019, 05:57 PM