Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals OC Jackson calls out A.J. Green for quitting on near interception
My guess is that AJ might say that it was clear he was not going to get to the ball.  Why waste the effort.

My daughter is probably the most talented player on her soccer team (OK I'm biased - but she's good).  I have often criticized her for not putting herself closer to her marks so she has the chance to make a play on the ball.  She says I don't know everything that's going on out there.  But to me what you do without the ball is as important as what you do with the ball.  She'll never listen to me (1 because I'm her father and 2 because she's right - I know a lot less than she does), but I believe I'm right on this.

AJ may be right in his assessment (the one I'm assuming he has made).  But that extra effort would put him in a better position to make a play - if he had to.

I LOVED his game against Pittsburgh last year.  He was on fire, proactive, physical and aggressive.  He was a stud.  I think he could be the # 1 WR in the game if he played like that every game.

Guy needs someone like Jerry Rice, Isaac Curtis, Carl Pickents or Fred Biletnikoff put a bug in his ear.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals OC Jackson calls out A.J. Green for quitting on near interception - 3wt - 09-23-2015, 02:30 PM