Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals OC Jackson calls out A.J. Green for quitting on near interception
(09-23-2015, 01:10 PM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: I know I probably will get a lot of grief for saying this but I commend Hue for saying this because on that play it was true. AJ just kind of watched the ball almost be intercepted while he did nothing. AJ is a great receiver but honestly it is plays like this and all of the drops that is keeping him from being a top 3 receiver in the league. Everyone is always quick to point out mistakes when Andy makes them but it just seems that every time AJ makes a mistake he gets a pass because he is "one of the best in the game at his position." Don't get me wrong I am a huge AJ fan but he needs to be held accountable for his mistakes as much as the next guy. In order for this team to continue winning everyone will have to continue to step up their game and play with the heart and passion that they have been playing. I know it is early but I am excited about this team's chances this year. Who Dey

I agree with this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals OC Jackson calls out A.J. Green for quitting on near interception - bengalsboy - 09-23-2015, 10:09 PM