Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com Bengals vs. Ravens preview
(09-24-2015, 04:14 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The only guy on that show that ever gives the Bengals any credit is Dan Hanzus (2nd from the left)

The guy on the far left (Rosenthal) at least ate some crow and said Andy has played well.

The bald guy on the right, I don't know his name, Wessling I think, is the biggest Bengal hater around. He hates Andy Dalton in any way, shape or form. He is the one who thinks McCarron will be starting for the bengals by the end of the year, yet thinks Dalton will have a career year. The guy is a moron.

While I hate them all (except Dan Hanzus a little), their analysis is pretty spot on. The Ravens are gonna come out giving everything they got, and in the past the Bengals don't match up in games like that. This next game will tell us A LOT about this years Bengal team.

Agree about the Bengals not coming out prepared in games like this in the past, especially on the road.  If they go into Baltimore, and basically end the Ravens' season, that tells the entire league that they are true contenders.  That they have matured and that the coaching staff has finally figured out how to get them "up" for big games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com Bengals vs. Ravens preview - OrlandoBengal - 09-24-2015, 04:25 PM