Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockenson best TE Ive ever scouted?!?
(03-01-2019, 02:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Lindstrom is a guard. He played some tackle struggled and was kicked him back inside the next year.

What System is that? We have no idea what Taylor and Callahan are going to do..
He played well at tackle. And Taylor said it’s essentially gonna be the same offense.
(03-01-2019, 03:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What is "the draft network?" Do you mean thedraftnetwork.com? If so, didn't that just start up like within the past 6 months or so? I don't recall that being around even last year. They do put out a lot of scouting reports and mocks, but I don't put more stock in them than I would WithTheFirstPick, CBS, or Walter Football (yet). 
They’re not new writer. They’ve been doing this stuff for years, and in scouting circles are widely respected. And yeah they’re new but they’re pretty unanimously respected as the best website out there already

(03-01-2019, 09:28 PM)Okeana Wrote: Nope I'm not predicting a guy who primarily plays guard in college to move to tackle.  He's a great guard let him be a great guard in round 2-4 and don't pick him in the top 15 because his arms are 1-2 inches longer than you thought.  

in what universe do we need a 4.4 40 tight end...  The best tight end we have ever had production wise ran a 4.68... 

tyler Eifert  4.68
travis kelce 4.61
Gronk 4.68
Zach Ertz 4.76
greg olsen 4.51
Eric Ebron 4.60
George Kittle 4.52

if he does run a 4.4 than great he can win a foot race, but hock is a much better blocker, his stats as a receiver are better, and he's a year younger who has shown huge progression season to season.   

So hock looks better on tape, he blocks better, and stat wise he's better ( #21 on pff and fant didn't make top 50 )  so yeah im sorry we see the world thru different glasses 
Lol at you thinking it’s bc he has long arms. He’s been top 20 on mine and the draft networks among others boards for months now. Has a similar grade to will hernandez. And again lmfaoa using stats to scout a player. Anyone with half a brain will tel you can’t is the better pass catcher. Give me an elite pass catching the over a balanced te any day of the week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hockenson best TE Ive ever scouted?!? - Jpoore - 03-02-2019, 09:03 AM