Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Meeting With Duke QB Daniel Jones
(03-02-2019, 04:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I favor that strategy. O-Line, LB, then take Will Grier or someone like that later.

That said, IF Taylor was ever going to go QB and then make this a rebuilding year...Year 1 is the time to do it. IF he does it in say Year 2, it likely takes that QB 2, 3 years to develop and your looking at Year 4 to compete.

Do it early and build the team around him.

I probably wouldn't go that route, but I could see them taking Haskins because of the OSU association.

I getcha, after FA we will have a much better idea. If we go out and get a top Lineman and a top LB i could see us going with a QB early. But if we don't i would think that Taylor really likes Dalton and trusts in him to win in the Playoffs and a Superbowl. Under Marv everyone pretty much played bad in the Playoffs so it could be that coaching has been the problem and not the QB.

I personally like Murray more than Haskins even if Murray is small. I like Murray's arm and accuracy to go along with his speed. He reminds me of a smaller, faster Russell Wilson, i think Murray could be something special if he doesn't get hit too much in the NFL.

Will Grier i think is underrated why Lock and Jones are overrated at this moment.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Meeting With Duke QB Daniel Jones - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-02-2019, 05:04 PM