Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your top prospect for each OL position?
(03-05-2019, 05:49 PM)Okeana Wrote: His entire career at Alabama he was a tackle.  started the first year at RT then rest at LT and never missed a single game.  Why would he be projected as a better guard than tackle when he's consistently been one of the best starting tackles and only played that position his entire college career.  BTW I totally respect you and others have differing opinions, but I find it awful strange that not a peep about Dillard the last 3 months and Jeremiah says it now its a thing.  

We all disagree it's how it is...

I haven't mentioned or discussed Jonah William's because he's always screamed guard to me and I waited until I had his combine measurements to say anything. He's also scream guard to NFL teams because they have asked him about playing that position.

For me William's as a tackle has alot of "just enough" He is just big enough just long enough has just enough power etc...He is a subperb technically sound offensive line with just enough everything to be a solid tackle but could be a great guard.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your top prospect for each OL position? - Synric - 03-05-2019, 07:36 PM