Poll: 2019 & beyond Confidence meter – The Zac Era Petri Dish is just beginning - POLL
This poll is closed.
Totally confident that Zac is the next up & coming, hip innovator that will succeed here.
8.77%
5 8.77%
Zac’s Coaching hires signal hip, innovation – experience level not a concern - still very confident
14.04%
8 14.04%
Zac possibly settling for some Coaches & bad PR from O-Line Coach hire shakes confidence but still positive
15.79%
9 15.79%
Not swayed by what has happened so far – remaining Neutral
40.35%
23 40.35%
Zac possibly settling for some Coaches & bad PR from O-Line Coach hire trends me more negative
14.04%
8 14.04%
Head Coach & many of his hires lack experience - this has me very worried.
3.51%
2 3.51%
Zac won’t be the next Sean McVay (so to speak). Not here. This thing implodes.
3.51%
2 3.51%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 & beyond Confidence meter – The Zac Era Petri Dish is just beginning - POLL
I'm all in on giving a new guy a chance, I bought season tickets for the first time ever and I have to travel 5.5 hours for every game. My biggest concern is not getting the first, second, third, fourth, fifth or whatever it ended up being choice for DC. I would have liked to seen some one with strong DC experience in the NFL but that ship has sailed. That being said even if we go 4-12 the first season at least we'll be trying something new. This is totally new territory for the Bengals, the pendulum has swung from really far one direction of coaching style to the total opposite side, which is why I think it will probably take at least 1-2 seasons for it to land in the sweet spot. I'm also very interested in how hard we go after FA's, this will give another indication of how serious Mikey B is taking this and how much rope Zac gets. I guess we'll find out soon enough. My 2 cents and worth exactly that. Wink
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 & beyond Confidence meter – The Zac Era Petri Dish is just beginning - POLL - WestCoastBengalsFan - 03-06-2019, 12:06 AM