Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your top prospect for each OL position?
(03-05-2019, 07:40 PM)Synric Wrote: Dillard hit my radar during the senior bowl. I knew from watching him his pass protection was solid but had issues with his power. At the Senior Bowl he showed great hands working them inside to gain leverage and power. 

There is a reason for the process Senior Bowl and the Combine help evaluate players that's why some rise or fall after...its not about the shiny new toy.

If I had to pick another guy I felt is a Left Tackle it would be Yodney Cajuste he has all the size athleticism and length you need at tackle but needs to learn better technique and to trust that technique...

I've known of Dillard since before last year's draft because there was a thought he might enter that draft. The same concerns then are the same now: questionable run blocking. He's been a really good pass protector and has good size. With time, Dillard has a good chance to become good in run blocking too, but he may struggle with it a few years.

I guess, for me, I look for the player who is the best right now, and that's Jonah Williams in my eyes. The only limitation on him right now is his arm length, but that didn't stop him from dominating in arguably the best college football conference. I take Jonah Williams as the first OL in this draft 10/10 times.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your top prospect for each OL position? - ochocincos - 03-06-2019, 10:32 AM