Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Screw Up Another One!
(03-09-2019, 10:25 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I know you want to believe the Steelers have control of AB but it is kind of like the control they had over Bell. He gets paid for showing up. The players union is not going to agree to fine him for not getting good stats. So like I told you before if you think by having to pay a player 12.65 mil in 2019 and not being able to get a decent trade for the best receiver in football has the Steelers in control , you are totally delusional.

I know you want to believe that Brown holds all the cards because of your hatred for the Steelers, but don't lose your common sense over it. This is NOTHING like the Bell situation. Brown is STILL under contract for 3 more years. When Bell did his crap, he wasn't under contract. Bell at least had the decency to play out his contract. I admire him for that. He wasn't under any contract to the Steelers to play for them. Bell is still under contract and thinks he should now get guaranteed money when he's still playing on a contract. The Steelers could fine him for not showing up and suspend him for a rules violation if he gives up. They could make up a rule that he broke to suspend him. Yes, it would be dirty on their part, but it's a way to get money back if they feel he's trying to screw them over. It would be his word against their theirs. The bottom line is, he has a contract, and unless he wants to sit out 3 years, he better stop screwing up any trades or come prepared to play for the Steelers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Screw Up Another One! - BFritz21 - 03-08-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-10-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-13-2019, 02:07 AM