Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon - Could he become a Top 3 back this year?
(03-29-2019, 09:45 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Bell has missed seasons and Mixon has missed four in two years . While being available for games is a plus its not the criteria that's the most important. Leading the AFC while only playing 14 games puts him on the threshold of great. I would take his production on a rookie deal over almost all other backs.

Yes sir.

(03-29-2019, 09:53 PM)Bryan Wrote: Exactly, Gio's best contribution is arguably his pass catching ability.

Gio sure is a great change it up back and i will be interested in seeing how Taylor and Callahan use both him and Mixon. GI-Joe could be an amazing tandem cause both of them are so versatile, always wondered why neither Zamp nor Lazor would never use them at the same time. Especially when injuries happened to our other weapons.

It would be an unpredictable Offense with both of these guys out there either in the backfield or with one lined up as a WR, both can catch and run routes. Defenses wouldn't know if we are running or passing. This is something i would like to see a few times a game atleast. I know we have a lot of other weapons but this isn't a bad thought to rest some of them and give Defenses other looks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon - Could he become a Top 3 back this year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2019, 01:55 PM