Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walton in trouble again - gets tasered!
(04-05-2019, 12:22 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Every single team occasionally drafts a screw up turd like this. What sets organizations apart is how they deal with it. If a guy gets arrested 3 times in one year and isn’t immediately cut then your organization isn’t serious about discipline or winning. Is there even an argument about that? The Patriots would cut a star player for that and the Bengals don’t even immediately cut a scrub. There are always examples that come up as to why this team is poorly operated, this is a fine example.

Wrong.  Pats would wait until after June 1 and save about 340K (I think) on the salary cap.

But even if the cap was not an issue I don't think waiting a few days to see what he is really charged with would make a bit of difference on how committed a team is to winning.  I think you are just over anxious to pull out that Bengal fan victim card.

Of course the Bengals could cut him tomorrow.  It doesn't really make that much difference.  You will probably be the only one blaming losses in 2019 on our delay in cutting Mark Walton.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walton in trouble again - J24 - 04-04-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Walton in trouble again - XenoMorph - 04-04-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Walton in trouble again - Millhouse - 04-04-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Walton in trouble again - gets tasered! - fredtoast - 04-05-2019, 12:32 AM