Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walton in trouble again - gets tasered!
(04-05-2019, 12:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Wrong.  Pats would wait until after June 1 and save about 340K (I think) on the salary cap.

But even if the cap was not an issue I don't think waiting a few days to see what he is really charged with would make a bit of difference on how committed a team is to winning.  I think you are just over anxious to pull out that Bengal fan victim card.

Of course the Bengals could cut him tomorrow.  It doesn't really make that much difference.  You will probably be the only one blaming losses in 2019 on our delay in cutting Mark Walton.

The money part is debatable. Image, perception and discipline are weighed differently with teams. Money isn’t the only consideration. You don’t personally know me but I will tell you that I’m not a victim in life. Obviously, 2019 won’t be decided by if he’s cut or not. There are groups of decisions that reflect on an organization and the Bengals make tons of obvious blunders that contribute to who they are. My main thing that ticks me off is that I believe that they had a very good team core that they wasted because they refused to go the extra mile to put that team over the top. That great core is now at the tail end of being great and the smell of regression is strong. These are my views, it doesn’t mean that I’m right. I like having civil debate and discussion, that’s how I learn things. I don’t like the whole name calling on here, there are other ways to make your point. It’s funny because most of the time when people are arguing their side, there’s usually a bit of truth each way. Anyways, Cheers!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walton in trouble again - J24 - 04-04-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Walton in trouble again - XenoMorph - 04-04-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: Walton in trouble again - Millhouse - 04-04-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Walton in trouble again - gets tasered! - Circleville Guy - 04-05-2019, 01:26 AM