Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
What have the Bengals been doing right.
(04-05-2019, 12:08 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I've been critical of plenty of things the Bengals have done. I do it in the threads where those topics are actually topical. I don't go into a thread focused on what they've done right just to complain, because that's not the point of the dang thread to begin with. You're not even addressing or offering counterpoints to these alleged strengths people are offering, you're just in here to take a dump on things. You seem to seek out places to whine and cry whether it's appropriate or not... seems pretty pathetic to me.

If anything in life made me as miserable as the Bengals evidently make you, I'd cut it out of my life. If you want to keep wallowing in your misery and looking for self pity, be my guest. 

I’m plenty positive in tons of different topics. Go into a thread about Mixon, or Boyd, or AJ, or the hiring of Taylor and you’ll see. But a silly thread like this deserves to be called silly.

And you seem to seek out every opportunity to whine about other people’s perceived whining. Like it makes you a better fan to be irrationally positive at every turn. Which is worse, getting upset about your team, or getting upset about what other people on a message board say about said team?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread